South Australian Manufactured, Assembled and Supplied
ReGen Building Solutions supports the Industry Advocate’s SA Product Register initiative and we have a range of products that are Supplied, Assembled and Manufactured in South Australia.. We believe in the importance of having a South Australian supply chain.
Substrate Flooring Systems
ReGen Building Solutions introducing two flooring substrate flooring systems that can be used individually or together on a project, Such as, DekFloor and XL-Floor. Altogether substrate flooring is often overlooked and not well understood by homeowners.There are many different types of flooring substrate. including concrete, particle board, compressed fiber cement sheet and Aerated Concrete Cement (ACC), Such as, Hebel to name a few.
Particleboard, unless treated, can also be affected by water and termites, therefore concrete is expensive and because of the compressed fiber cement sheets are very heavy increasing the cost of construction. Aerated Concrete Cement is fragile, not water resistant and needs because surface boards added once the ACC has been also laid to allow a surface finish to be added.
XL-Floor is a 75mm insulated flooring system providing excellent thermal properties for the home, Such as, Perfect for houses built on piers, second story additions, transportable, and Granny Flats.
Manufactured with two 12mm skins of Sorrel Cement Board (MegaBoard) on each side of 51mm of EPS has thus numerous features including:
- High R values for thermal insulation
- Can install off joist providing easier installation
- Has 4-panel configurations reducing wastage
- Has a solid floor feel without bounce
- Is join with a box spine
- Can install without having to join on the joist
- Used with DekFloor reduces the requirement for joist step downs in wet areas.
- Provides a solid floor
- Provides a flat surface finish
- All surface finishes can apply easily
- Is termite resistant
- Is water resistant
- Does not promote mould or mildew
- Manufactured in Australia.
DekFloor is a 20mm substrate. That is also an alternative to normal Fibre Cement Sheeting products. Such as Compressed Fibre Cement Sheeting (CFC) or branded products, such as Scyon.
Manufactured using Sorrel Cement (MegaBoard), DekFloor has numerous features as a result including:
- Extremely high compressive strength,
- Low energy embodiment,
- Termite proof,
- Water resistant,
- Mold resistant
- Lightweight also compared to CFC
- Has tongue and groove on all 4 sides
- Use in conjunction with XL-Floor as a step-down.So, because studs do not need to be at different levels when building.
- All surface finishes can also apply easily including tiling, linoleum, floating floorboards, and carpet.
- Manufactured in Australia