South Australian Manufactured, Assembled and Supplied
ReGen Building Solutions supports the Industry Advocate’s SA Product Register initiative and we have a range of products that are Supplied, Assembled and Manufactured in South Australia.. We believe in the importance of having a South Australian supply chain.
Substrate Flooring Systems
ReGen Building Solutions has introduced two substrate flooring systems that can be used individually or together on a project, DekFloor and XL-Floor. The fact is that substrate flooring is often overlooked and not well understood by homeowners.There are many different types of flooring substrate. including concrete, particle board, compressed fiber cement sheet and Aerated Concrete Cement (ACC), Hebel PowerFloor, and Insulfloor to name a few.
Particleboard, unless treated, this substrate can also be affected by water and termites. Concrete is expensive and compressed fiber cement sheets are very heavy increasing the cost of construction. Aerated Concrete Cement (AAC) is fragile, not water resistant and the surface is uneven, which requires additional work and cost prior to the final covering can be installed.
ReGen Building Solutions believes it has the alternative solutions that overcome the deficiencies in traditional materials.
XL-Floor is a 75mm insulated flooring system providing excellent thermal properties for the home. Perfect for houses built on piers, second story additions, transportable, and granny flats and the list goes on.
Manufactured in South Australia with two 10mm skins of Sorrel Cement Board (MEGABOARD) on each side of 55mm of EPS, providing numerous features including:
- High R-Values for thermal insulation
- Reduces sound transmission
- Can install off joist up to spans of 600mm centres, providing easier installation with less waste
- Has a solid floor feel without bounce
- Can be installed without having to join on the joist
- Provides a solid floor
- Provides a flat surface finish
- Most flooring coverings / finishes can be easily applied
- Is termite resistant
- Is water resistant
- Does not promote mould or mildew
- Used with DekFloor reduces the requirement for joist set downs in wet areas.
- Manufactured in Australia.
DekFloor is a 20mm substrate. That is also an alternative to normal Fibre Cement Sheeting products. Such as Compressed Fibre Cement Sheeting (CFC) or branded products, such as Scyon.
Manufactured using Sorrel Cement (MegaBoard), DekFloor has numerous features as a result including:
- Extremely high compressive strength,
- Low energy embodiment,
- Termite proof,
- Water resistant,
- Mold resistant
- Lightweight also compared to CFC
- Has tongue and groove on all 4 sides
- Use in conjunction with XL-Floor as a step-down.So, because studs do not need to be at different levels when building.
- All surface finishes can also apply easily including tiling, linoleum, floating floorboards, and carpet.
- Manufactured in Australia